1. Solder paste printing: Its function is to print the solder-free paste on the PCB pads to prepare for the soldering of components. The equipment used is a screen-printing machine, which is located at the forefront of the SMT production line.
2. Part placement: Its function is to accurately install surface mount components to a fixed position on the PCB. The equipment used is a mounter machine, which is located behind the screen-printing machine in the SMT production line.
3. Oven curing: its function is to melt the patch glue, so that the surface mount components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a curing oven, which is located behind the placement machine in the SMT production line.
4. Reflow process soldering: Its function is to melt the solder paste, so that the surface mount components and the PCB board are firmly bonded together. The equipment used is a reflow oven, which is located behind the SMT mounter machine.
5. AOI optical inspection: its function is to inspect the welding quality and assembly quality of the assembled PCB board. The equipment used is automatic optical inspection (AOI). The order quantity is usually more than tens of thousands, while the small order quantity is tested manually. The location can be configured in a suitable place on the production line according to the needs of inspection. Some are before the reflow process soldering, while others are after reflow process soldering.
6. Repair: Its function is to repair the PCB board that has failed. The tools used are soldering iron, rework station and so on. It is configured after AOI optical inspection.
1. Confirmation of test fixtures: Confirm the conditions of test fixtures and test accessories before production; collect previous problems.
2. Special material confirmation: confirm the abnormal materials before production and confirm the materials in this field.
3. Confirmation of the first article:
(1) Make a simple understanding and test of the first article, and check the relevant records of the first article.
(2) Check whether the previous problems occur again and whether there is any improvement.
(3) Confirm whether the previous SMT chip processing flow and process need to be improved.
4. Analysis and confirmation of defective products
Make a simple analysis of defective products, understand the main defective distribution and the main causes, and try to improve.
5. Information feedback
(1) SMT chip processing production problems feedback back to the person in charge of biotechnology machine, to remind the person in charge to pay more attention.
(2) Collect the assembly problems in the factory, feed them back to the person in charge, and ask the person in charge to make improvements.