1. The operator of the pick and place machine should pay attention to whether the gland is fastened when loading so as not to damage the nozzle. When the materials are being loaded, it is necessary to distinguish tape with paper tape to avoid poor suction.
2. Pay attention to whether the hook of the pick and place machine is fastened, if there is still shaking after fastening, replace it immediately, and then give it to the maintenance staff of the pick and place machine.
3. If any scattered parts are seen in the Z-axis of the pick and place machine, the maintenance staff should be notified immediately, and the machine can be started only after inspection. If it is in high-speed running, whether the inner cover can run in the reverse direction should be checked and replace it if it can. If it is in a medium-speed running, the beak should be checked to see if it is worn, and replace it if it is so as not to cause unnecessary losses.
4. If the smt pick and place machine is not used temporarily, the upper cover must be fastened and the machine must be put back on the storage rack as required. When the transportation begins, the pick and place machine needs to be transported by hands when the distance is short, and transported by a trolley when the distance is long, but the number of the machine that can overlap together is 3 at most to prevent them from deforming.
5. The defective pick and place machine should be affixed with a red label and sent to the maintenance station for the maintenance personnel to deal with.
6. No other labels can be arbitrarily pasted on the pick and place machine, and the cover can not be arbitrarily placed after use.
7. All the pick and place machines placed on the Z-axis must be installed properly without floating or beyond the height.
8. Important note: The pick and place machine must not be used if it has any parts missing.