Tronstol TP3040 uses positioning pins and positioning bars to fix the PCB.This is a new innovation. Compared with the traditional positioning method, this greatly saves the time of positioning the PCB.After repeated tests by testers, its repeated positioning accuracy is very high.
This is the advantages of Tronstol TP3040:
1. The circuit board uses fixed beads and fixed posts for positioning, which can ensure convenient positioning and accuracy of repeated operations.
2. Make ready mode is made by moving the template, and combines the fine adjustment and correction of the X and Y axes in the printing platform, which is convenient and fast.
3. The template support adopts spiral bearings, the height can be adjusted up and down, which is convenient to control the thickness of PCB and the amount of printing paste.
4. The printing plate is fixed by four knobs with pressure rollers, fast and firm.
This is the to user step of Tronstol TP3040:
1. Check whether the magnetism is intact.
2. Remove fixed beads and fixed posts for positioning.
3. Put the stencil and move it to right place.
4. Tighten four knobs with pressure rollers.
5. Adjust the X and Y axis to ensure the correct position of stencil.
6. Put the solder paste which is already and brush it with scraper. (Attention: uniform speed and strength).