In the process of using the pick and place machine, we will understand the visual recognition system of the pick and place machine. In this system, we can more accurately determine the position of the current component, circuit board or suction nozzle. The pick and place machine provides a more precise pick and place method.
And many times, when we use the pick and place machine to complete our placement operations, due to our improper settings or detection errors, the components to be picked and placed are offset. This situation is the result that we do not want to see, then how should we solve the problem of component offset? Do you understand how this system is composed? Let's see it together.
(1) There is a head camera above the pick and place machine, which generally uses line sensor technology. During the process of picking up and moving of the pick and place head, the components can be detected at the designated position. It can greatly improve the placement precision and efficiency. Generally speaking, the system consists of two modules: one is a light source module composed of a light source and a lens. The light source lens constitutes a light transmission module.
(2) There is a top-down camera under the pick and place machine, we can use it to detect the position of the components, when the camera of the recognition system is installed between the pick-up position and the installation position, then when the camera is working, it can capture and process the video at the same time, thus shortening the installation time of the pick and place machine.
(3) Laser alignment system. We can use this system to measure the size and shape of components on the pick and place machine system. The advantage is that the alignment speed is fast and the precision is high. The disadvantage is that the pin inspection cannot be carried out on pins and components with tight pins.
(1) We need to make an adjustment to the hardware settings, adjust the direction and position of the pick and place head, suction nozzle, and position of the pick and place machine. If we use this method, the final placement effect and precision of the pick and place machine will not be high. The method can be used for products that do not require high precision. If there is a certain requirement for precision, we will use another method.
(2) We need to use the recognition system to perform a recognition job, adjust the position information of the horizontal and vertical axes in the system management software, and at the same time, change the direction and position of the suction nozzle. In most cases, this method can be carried out for processing work.
(3) It is also a work of recognition first, and then a simple treatment of the horizontal and vertical axes and the suction nozzle is carried out. The next step is to fix the recognition system. When the components to be picked and placed pass through the recognition system, the image recognition function can be completed, so that the function of a pick and place machine to identify the location of components can be achieved.